Jewelry Laser Engraving
Laser Marking, Engraving & Cutting
LaserStar’s laser marking and laser engraving systems are a fast and clean technology that is rapidly replacing older laser technologies. Direct laser marking and laser engraving has now become a common process in the jewelry industry. It offers a non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser mark onto almost any type of material including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper, titanium, aluminum as well as a wide variety of alloys and plastics.
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2-D data matrix, bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process data can be produced with laser engraving.
- Hallmark identification and custom logo marking/engraving on inside of rings
- Multi-line text on the inside of rings (i.e., story book rings)
- Copyright, serialize and custom brand finished jewelry pieces
- Personalize watches, lockets, eyeglass cases, gifts, novelty products, awards, etc.
- Customize pen-pencil sets with names or logos
- Ideal for safety and security identification markings
- Create unique textures or patterns on various alloys
- Customize various jewelry with photos or design images
- Engrave hallmarks and logos in master models for casting