Laser Welding Systems
- Welding Product Line
- Manual Welding
- Fiber Coupled Welders
- Ind. Welding Workstation
- Motion Control Devices
- Options and Accessories
- Laser Videos
- Laser Welding Wire
Motion Control Devices
X Y Z Theta (Rotary)
Programmable Motorized Four (4) Axis Motion System
- X=6", Y=4", Z=2", Stage Set with Oriental NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Motorized Rotary Stage, Three Jaw Chuck and Mounting Plate
- Manual Adjustment Knobs on XY and Rotary
Two Axis Control Box with Built-in Driver Cards
and Memory with Digital I/O Communication for
LASER FIRE Command Acceleration/Deceleration Pause Features
- Programmed via RS232 from Customer Supplied PC or Laptop
Portable Push Button Joystick Control for Rapid Homing and
Motion Program START
- WSDK Windows Text Based Motion Programming Software
- Integrated Motion Capability for Lines, Circles, Arcs and Radius Corners
- Base Mounting Platform with Manual or Motorized Z Axis Adjustment
- Interconnecting Cables
- Control Box and WSDK Software Instruction CD
- Computer Required
Motion Device Controller
Manage up to 4 Axis’ - PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
*Technical Requirements for Motion Devices Requiring a Computer:
Customer to provide suitable PC or Laptop with the following minimum specifications: Pentium/Celeron 300MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1.5GB Hard Disc Space, Super VGA (800 x 600) Graphics, CD-ROM or DVD Drive, RS232 Port (or USB to RS232 Converter), Keyboard and Mouse.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.
In the interest of technological progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.