XY Motorized Z Motion for Laser Marking
- Programmable Motorized X Y Z Stage
- Stage Travel 322: X=6”, Y=4”, Z=2"
- Stage Travel 323: X=12”, Y=7”, Z=4"
- Maximum Weight: 322 = 5 lbs., 323 = 5 lbs.
- Base Mounting Platform with Motorized Z Axis Adjustment
- Four Axis Control Box with Built-in Driver Cards and Memory
- Digital I/O Communication for LASER FIRE Command
- Manual Adjustment Knobs on XY Lead-Screw Shafts
- Acceleration/Deceleration and Pause Features
- Programmed via RS232 from Customer Supplied PC or Laptop
- Portable Push Button Joystick Control for Rapid Homing and
Motion Program STARTWSDK Windows® Text Based Motion Programming Software
- Integrated Motion Capability for Lines, Circles, Arcs and Radius Corners
- Interconnecting Cables
- Control Box and WSDK Software Instruction CD
- Computer Required*
Manage up to 4 Axis’ - PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
*Technical Requirements for Motion Devices Requiring a Computer:
Customer to provide suitable PC or Laptop with the following minimum specifications: Pentium/Celeron 300MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1.5GB Hard Disc Space, Super VGA (800 x 600) Graphics, CD-ROM or DVD Drive, RS232 Port (or USB to RS232 Converter), Keyboard and Mouse.
In the interest of technological progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.
Additional Models and Configurations Available