Custom Laser Marking Systems
Custom Laser Marking Systems - Class 1/Class 4
At LaserStar Technologies, we offer an extensive range of laser marking and laser engraving products with the ability to custom design any of our standard systems to fit your needs. Whatever your challenge, we will work directly with you to help you find the ideal solution to your laser marking application.
FiberStar Laser Marking Sources offer the benefits of a Direct Metal Marking, non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser marking onto almost any type of material. High-speed, high precision, micro-marking, laser engraving and cutting FiberStar Laser Marking systems are ideal for a wide range of industries and integration applications.
FiberStar Laser Marking Systems offer state-of-the-art technology with the highest laser beam quality and more than 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. High precision laser markings are achievable on almost any type of material including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper, titanium, aluminum, as well as a wide variety of medical-grade alloys and plastics.
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2-D data matrix codes, bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process data can be produced with laser marking.
- Logos, certification symbols, bar codes, serial codes, and 2-D data matrix codes
- Simple custom text, serial numbers, bitmaps, graphic and CAD-files (HPGL)
- Marking and cutting of foils and light-gauge steel sheets (i.e., labels) in one cycle
- Rapid marking on precious metals with heat-sensitive materials
- Plastic materials: day & night design for items such as mobile phone keyboards, dashboards, and other illumination components for aerospace and automotive markets