Open Laser Marking System
FiberStar Open Laser Marking System
FiberStar Open Marking Systems offer the benefits of a Direct Metal Marking, non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser marking onto almost any type of material. High-speed, high precision, micro-marking, engraving and cutting FiberStar systems are ideal for a wide range of industries and integration applications.
FiberStar Systems offer state-of-the-art technology with the highest laser beam quality and more than 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. High precision markings are achievable on almost any type of material including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper, titanium and aluminum, as well as a wide variety of medical-grade alloys and plastics.
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2-D data matrix, bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process data can be produced with laser marking.
- Logos, certification symbols, barcodes, serial codes, and 2-D data matrix code
- Simple custom text, serial numbers, bitmaps, graphic and CAD-files (HPGL)
- Marking and cutting of foils and light-gauge steel sheets (i.e., labels) in one cycle
- Rapid marking on precious metals with heat-sensitive materials
- Plastic materials: day & night design for items such as mobile phone keyboards, dashboards, and other illumination components for aerospace and automotive markets
| Laser Type || Pulse Fiber Laser |
|Platform ||Class 4 |
| Wavelength || 1062 nm (Nominal) |
| Beam Diameter (focus) || < 30 µm |
| Pulse Frequency || 1 - 500 kHz |
| Laser Peak Power || >10 kW |
| Output Power || 10 - 100 Watts |
| Output Fiber Length || 3.0 meters |
| Cooling System || Fully air cooled, heat-sink |
| Marking Field Size || Variable |
| Focusing Optics (mm) || 100, 163, 254, 330, 4201 |
| Profile Laser || Visible, red-beam pilot laser for easy positioning of the work piece |
| Electrical Connection ||110 - 230V (± 10%) |
16 A, 50/50 Hz
|Weight (unpacked) || 215 lbs. / 97 Kg |
| Warranty Coverage || As Quoted |
| Laser Safety Compliance || FDA(CDRH), UL, CSA, CE |
2Additional F-Theta Flat Field Lenses available upon request. Additional Focal Length Lenses available upon request.
Note: In the interest of technical progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.