X-Y-Z Theta Motion Devices for Laser Welding
Programmable Motorized Four (4) Axis Motion System
- X=6", Y=4", Z=2", Stage Set with Oriental NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Motorized Rotary Stage, Three Jaw Chuck and Mounting Plate
- Manual Adjustment Knobs on XY and Rotary
- Two Axis Control Box with Built-in Driver Cards
and Memory with Digital I/O Communication for
LASER FIRE Command Acceleration/Deceleration Pause Features
- Programmed via RS232 from Customer Supplied PC or Laptop
- Portable Push Button Joystick Control for Rapid Homing and
Motion Program START
- WSDK Windows Text Based Motion Programming Software
- Integrated Motion Capability for Lines, Circles, Arcs and Radius Corners
- Base Mounting Platform with Manual or Motorized Z Axis Adjustment
- Interconnecting Cables
- Control Box and WSDK Software Instruction CD
- Computer Required
Manage up to 4 Axis’ - PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.
In the interest of technological progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.