Linear Theta Motion Devices for Laser Welding
- Single Axis Motorized Linear Stage
- Motorized Rotary Stage, Three Jaw Chuck and Mounting Plate
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Stage Travel: Application Specific
- Mounting Assembly with Manual Positioning and (1”) Offset and Z Height Adjustment
- IMS NEMA 17 Stepper Motor with Built-in Controller and Memory
- Footswitch ON/OFF Motion Control with Digital I/O Laser Fire Output
- Interconnecting Cables
- Programmable Motion System for Custom or Repetitive Applications
- Computer May Be Required*
Manage up to 4 Axis’ - PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward,synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear andcircular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
*Technical Requirements for Motion Devices Requiring a Computer:
Customer to provide suitable PC or Laptop with the following minimum specifications: Pentium/Celeron 300MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1.5GB Hard Disc Space, Super VGA (800 x 600) Graphics, CD-ROM or DVD Drive, RS232 Port (or USB to RS232 Converter), Keyboard and Mouse.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.
In the interest of technological progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.