Linear Theta Motion Devices for Laser Welding
- Single Axis Motorized Linear Stage
- Motorized Rotary Stage, Three Jaw Chuck and Mounting Plate
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Stage Travel: Application Specific
- Mounting Assembly with Manual Positioning and (1”) Offset and Z Height Adjustment
- IMS NEMA 17 Stepper Motor with Built-in Controller and Memory
- Footswitch ON/OFF Motion Control with Digital I/O Laser Fire Output
- Interconnecting Cables
- Programmable Motion System for Custom or Repetitive Applications
- Computer May Be Required*
Manage up to 4 Axis’ - PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feed forward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.
In the interest of technological progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.